We are both gearing up for doing more and more posting and must apologize for the span of no posts lately. There are so many stories we want to share and we’d love to hear yours, too! Feel free to leave comments and/or e-mail us anytime.
Meanwhile, I thought I would share with you some of the search terms that are leading people to In my other Life I was a Mormon. There have been some pretty interesting ones, but what we find most intriguing is the #1 search term people are using: Mormon Rules and the many variations of such like; Mormon rules for living, dating, women, Sunday, clothing, etc. The bottom line is people want to know what the rules for being Mormon are. And for those new readers; we’ve covered that in the post: Mormon Rules: The List
Here are some of the other search terms:
- Big Love controversy
- Mormon panty lines
- special mormon underwear
- mormon why not coffee or tea
- when is a mormon man expected to get married
- Mormons who married non-Mormons
- is it the mormon way to get married quickly and have kids soon?
- is it true that young mormon men are told to marry 6 months after they get back from their mission?
- giving details of my sin to the stake high council
- should I list mormon church callings on a medical school application?
- Mormon church bailing out Beneficial Life
There are many more, but this is an overall sampling of how folks are finding us and the things they are interested in reading and learning about.
As we’ve said before, there are all different types of people who read this blog so we get those who are currently Mormon (and perhaps preparing to teach a Sunday school lesson) and those to have left or are trying to leave Mormonism as well as those who know nothing about it but want to learn more. If there is anything you would like to see us cover just contact us and we’ll do our best to include it in an upcoming post.
Post a Comment
No, we aren't Mormon any longer and don't follow "their" rules, but we really appreciate comments that don't contain swearing. Thank you.